Sunday, 1 March 2015

Top 3 Beauty Products of February

Hi Everyone! I don't know about you, but I can't believe it's March already! Rather than do a normal favourites post, I thought I'd change things up a bit and make a beauty favourites! I've chosen my top 3 makeup products of the month to tell you a little bit about.

The first product is actually a tool! This is the Real Techniques Buffing Brush from The Core Collection, and it's amazing for buffing in your concealer and foundation. It is similar to The Expert Face Brush, although it has longer bristles and isn't as firm, but works in a very similar way. I love this so much and if you want a nice starter set of face brushes, I recommend you try out The Core Collection.


Next is my amazing Miss Sporty Mascara- Pump Up Booster. For the price, this mascara is definitely worth it. It says it gives 15x more volume, and I think it quite possibly does! It makes my lashes so thick and full, and if you're looking for a drugstore, affordable mascara, I suggest you try it out! 


Lastly is an eyeshadow palette I'm in love with! This is the Just Pink palette from Next and it's very good quality, with a range of shimmers, colours with a sheen, and some mattes. It has white, silver, grey, charcoal, purple, purple-toned pink, warm-toned pink, very pale cool-toned pink, red-toned brown lighter brown, and cooler-toned darker brown. I love using the browns to line my eyes, and pink and purples to create a subtle look. They greys are also perfect for a smokier look! Unfortunately, I don't think this is available anymore as i can't find it anywhere, but I'll keep a look out for a palette with similar shades!


What are your top 3 makeup items of the month? Let me know in the comments below! 






6 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed this blogpost! I'm thinking about getting some real techniques brushes soon as I have heard so much about them<3 x

    itseverythingerin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They're really good especially if you want high quality brushes but are on a bit more of a budget!

      Delete
  2. My Nivea, day and night cream, my Rimmel Concealer and Heat defence spray :) Cool post Moly, ejoy seeing your posts pop up!
    I've nominated you for the 'Sisterhood Of The World Bloggers Award'

    Meme xx

    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I've never tried that concealer, maybe I'll give it a go! Thanks so much for the nomination, I will do it as soon as possible, although school is very full on at the minute! Xx

      Delete
  3. Great post! Love it! X Minale
    http://minaleme.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete

Every single comment means so much, I appreciate them all. Thank you so much for all your support!