Tuesday, 31 March 2015

March Favourites

It's come to that time of the month where I tell you all my favourite products and other things I've been loving over the last few weeks.

Before, I did my favourites in categories, with one makeup item, one skincare item, one hair item and so on. This time, I haven't got categories, I just gathered together my favourite things from this month to show you.

The first product is my Amie Skin Shield Daily Moisturiser. This moisturiser is really creamy which I love, and has SPF 15, so it's perfect for the daytime when you want your skin to be protected from the sun.


The next product is this Jack Wills Finest Ladies Body Wash. This is a really good shower gel, it's one of the best ones I've tried. I don't have a sense of smell, so I don't know the scent, but the packaging says 'a delicate fragrance'.


Next, I chose the Maybelline Baby Lips in Hydrate. I've just been loving this recently and I've always had one on me, as I seem to suffer with dry lips.


I've also been loving the Seventeen Sculpting Brow Pencil- it's the perfect shade and you can increase the intensity depending on your eyebrow colour. I just run this through my brows and brush through them with an eyebrow brush to soften the look a little.


The fifth product is the Maybelline Color Tattoo, in Pink Gold. Even though this is a pink colour, it's still very versatile and natural looking, and I've been loving this so much, that I've been wearing it nearly everyday through March.


The final product is Rimmel's Stay Matte powder. I have it in translucent, just because I think it looks less obvious on the skin and I don't want to have powder that makes me look the wrong colour. This is so good for reducing shine and setting makeup though, which is why it's in my favourites!


I hope you enjoyed this post- let me know your favourite product/s of the month in the comments below.








16 comments:

  1. Lovely products - thanks for sharing!

    I have a new outfit post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure I will go check it out! Xx

      Delete
  2. Great post, love your March favourites doll :) x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Seventeen brow pencil sounds really good, I'm always on the look out for new brow products to try to find the holy grail one!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really great, particularly if you are on a budget. I haven't tried many brow products, so I can't compare it to high-end for example, but you might love it! Definitely recommended! Xx

      Delete
  4. I love that lip balm too!! It´s amazing ♥
    xoxo,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it makes your lips feel so hydrated! Xx

      Delete
  5. Great products! I love the lip balm!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    http://littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Me too, I think its a must have! Xx

      Delete
  6. Hello,

    Very nice ! :D

    Sarah, http://sarahmodeee.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the baby lips hydrate too! My best friend is also loving the stay matte powder
    Peace xo
    www.waitwhatok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really great products! Xx

      Delete
  8. Stay Matte powder is one of the best, my best friends swear by it! I use max factor powder and it's one of my staples, love the look of that lip balm.

    Meme xx

    New post:
    '10 Things Boy's Just Don't Understand'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great, I think everyone has certain products that they just love. Xx

      Delete

Every single comment means so much, I appreciate them all. Thank you so much for all your support!