Sunday, 22 March 2015

Liebster Award//Updated Set of Questions

I've been nominated again to do the Liebster Award, which is such a lovely feeling, because people don't have to nominate me, but they choose to anyway!

I wanted to answer the second set of questions, because if someone has bothered to nominate me, I should answer, however, I will link to the previous post so you can view my original questions- nominated by MeMe- and who I nominated:


This time I have been nominated by Phoebe, and you can view her blog here:

Phoebe's Questions:

1. What is the blog post you are most proud of?
I actually said in my other Liebster Award, however, I'm going to name a different post that I did after the Liebster Award- Sleek Blush By 3- Trio Palette- Lace 367- Review. I just really like the photography and content I did in that post, I just felt like it all came together well! 

2. What is your favourite film?
Probably Mean Girls or The Fault in Our Stars. Mean Girls in my opinion is just the chick-flick of all chick-flicks, and I personally thought that The Fault in Our Stars was very well acted, particularly since it's such a sad topic.

3. If you could be a fictional character who would you be?
I'm not sure! I've never really thought about it, but if I think of a character who I'd love to play, I'll let you know!

4. What three items would you take to a desert island?
Sun cream (because a desert island would be really sunny and being stranded and sun-burnt wouldn't be fun!), my phone so I could actually call for help, and a survival kit (with medical things, a knife and maybe a basic guide to survival).

5. If you could travel in time, where would you go?
I'm not sure where I said this before, but I've said before the 1950s and 60s, because the music and fashion was amazing, life seemed more simple, and people did awesome stuff like jive dancing, but just out at dances together, rather than in shows or classes!

6. Favourite band/artist?
5 Seconds of Summer!

7. Best place to eat out?
Pizza Express or ASK Italian. Somewhere like that, because they serve pizza, pasta and italian meals, and usually they do amazing ice cream too!

8. What do you like most about the country/town you are from?
The fact that there is countryside walks, you can walk to the harbour, its about a 20 minute drive from the beach and its small and quiet but still near to the local town and shops (5-10 minute drive!)

9. Best concert you've ever been to?
It's a toss up between the Girlguiding Big Gig (when I was about 10- it was a lot of fun though!) or One Direction at Wembley. I've only been to 3 concerts though, and the other one was when I was quite young with my parents (Girls Aloud), so I can't remember it as much!

10. If you watch youtube, who is your favourite youtuber?
LucyandLydia, Gabby (aka velvetgh0st) and Sophie Foster!

11. Cats or dogs?
Dogs, defintely. I find them friendlier, but I'm also allergic to cats so I can't go near them whatsoever, otherwise I'll sneeze loads and my eyes will water!

I hope you enjoyed reading my new set of questions and answers!

Bye!


6 comments:

  1. Really liked this post :)

    itseverythingerin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you did! Xx

      Delete
  2. Interesting (: thanks for sharing

    (If you wanna follow each other, let me know x)
    www.drownedinfashiondreams.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll check out your blog, I love finding new blogs and following them! Xx

      Delete
  3. i would definitely take sunscreen too!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. win the rose gold GHD styler and hairdryer on my blog here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I think it's a pretty sensible option! Haha! Xx

      Delete

Every single comment means so much, I appreciate them all. Thank you so much for all your support!