Saturday, 14 March 2015

boohoo.com Fashion Picks for Spring


Hiya! Since we are basically in spring now, I want to do a fashion post. I adore boohoo.com, so I thought I would pick out some of my favourite clothes to show you guys. I've chosen boohoo, because the clothes are absolutely gorgeous and I've been ordering quite a few things from there since I discovered it about a year ago! I took a look at the New In part, and this is what I came up with!

Laura Rib Knit Turtle Neck Crop Sleeveless Jumper: £12.00

This is the first item that caught my eye. I think this is so perfect for spring, because it is knitted, so will keep you warm, but isn't so thick that you can't wear it when it starts getting a little warmer. It comes in 3 different colours too, which is great if you want a variety in this style.



Kate Belted Shawl Collar Coat: £30.00

I'm not someone who owns a lot of coats, and I don't buy new ones every year, but I saw this and I literally love it! I personally like this colour, Stone, because it's quite light and fresh for spring, but it comes in 'Mocha' and 'Black' as well!



Madeline Sport Luxe Scuba Sweat: £12.00

I saw this jumper, and the main reason I liked it was because it's just perfect for slouching round the house in. I really like baggy clothes, so I personally love this!



Lulu Daisy Print Jersey Leggings: £8.00

These are so cute and for the price, I think they are so worth it! I don't wear prints much, as I find them quite hard to put together with outfits, but I think these are actually really versatile!



Jennifer Ribbed Stripe Turtle Neck Crop Top: £10.00

I'm a lover of crop tops, so when I saw this, I had to include it in my picks because I think it's just such a cool design. I'm particularly liking long sleeved crop tops at the moment, ready for spring, so I'm planning on buying lots.



Roxi Strap Back Detail Skater Dress: £12.00

I think this dress is a bit more of a summer dress, but I saw it and I think it's really nice so I've put it in here. This shade is 'Nude', but it comes in 'Black' and 'Colbalt' too!



So that's it for my Spring Fashion Picks, why not comment down below your favourite item and whether you'd like to see more posts like this in the future!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Every single comment means so much, I appreciate them all. Thank you so much for all your support!