Friday, 2 January 2015

Goals for 2015


In this post I'm going to talk to you about some of my goals for 2015. Usually, I don't really bother making resolutions or 'goals', but this year I'm actually going to make some that are achievable, because I think they are things that you can do to look back on at the end of the year and feel a sense of achievement. Anyway, here they are!


Stretching: I know this one might sound a little odd, but what I'm aiming to do is stretch at least 3 times a week, because I'm doing dance classes three times a week, and it's important that I stay flexible, especially now that I have started doing ballet again after a year of stopping (I'd done 10 years previously). I've found that a lot of my strength and flexibility had gone in that year that I stopped, and it's important to me that I can get back into the swing of it again.


Eating healthier: No, I'm not going on a strict diet and hitting the gym everyday, but I want to try and stop eating when I'm not hungry, and also try out some healthier snacks, so I'm not always just eating chocolate. Also, 'junk food' isn't really good for your skin, and my skin is quite clear, so I don't want to ruin it! Another thing in my 'eat healthier' goal, is to drink more water, because it's really good for you in so many ways.


Do all my homework when I get it: I am not too bad at doing this anyway, but I usually leave homework a couple of days after I get it, so I thought it would be generally better and less stressful if I do it straight away, so it's not hanging over me. And as for revision, I'll get into the habit of starting my revision early on, rather than a few days before the test, because this will be good practice for Year 11.


Get out more: I want to get out and about more often. Whether that's taking my dog for a walk, taking the bus into to town or going to see my friends more regularly, I think it's much better for us to spend time away from the house, rather than inside sat on laptops or tablets, especially when I have to spend around 6 hours daily in school, 5 days a week.


Blog regularly: I want to make sure I get into the habit of blogging regularly and more often. I have been better with my blog recently, but I'm hoping that 2015 will bring more and much better quality posts! I've also just changed the layout of my blog, which makes me so much happier, as the layout completely changes how fulfilling blogging is.


Say yes more: I want to fill this year with positive memories and experiences, so I want to do new things and not over-think about every situation. For example, I'd love to go to a festival, so maybe I could look into doing that with a friend and just generally trying out new things!



I hope you enjoyed this post- why not let me know some of your goals or resolutions for 2015 down in the comments? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Every single comment means so much, I appreciate them all. Thank you so much for all your support!