Friday, 2 January 2015

Christmas Gifts

Today I am going to write a post about some of the gifts I received at Christmas time. I know this seems very late, now that we are into 2015, but I thought I would still post this. 

By the way, I just want to put it out there, these aren't my 'favourite' gifts, just a collection of some of the things I received. I'm so grateful for everything I was given! I'm also not trying to brag, I just love reading these posts so I thought I would post one myself!




So in the top left hand corner there is a scarf. I have wanted one of these for a while, so I was so happy! I think this was from New Look. Next is my One Direction book and album. I have had the One Direction albums for the past 4 years, and it's something I ask for every year. This album is great, and I would definitely recommend it. I haven't read the book yet, but I can't wait until I do. I think both these products are available in lots of shops and online. Underneath this is a jelly purse by Bleach London, from my Aunty. I think this is really cool, as I have no other purses like this! I think this is available in Boots, though I am not sure. Underneath are 2 Seventeen nail polishes, I haven't yet tried them, but they are 'texture' style in monochrome and navy. These were also from my Aunty, and are available in Boots. Next to them is a pack of fine liners, I was so happy when I received these, as these pens are extremely good quality, and seem to last for ages! These should be available in any stationery shop, online or even in the supermarket! Finally there is the book, Bunheads. I have started reading this, and it seems so good. It's based around a girl who works for a ballet company, and I can't wait to see what happens further into the book. I have seen this available on Amazon for those wanting to read it.

Here are some of the other gifts I received.




This is a jewellery box, I am in love with it as I have never had a 'proper' jewellery box before! It is also a brand/range called 'Stackers', so you can layer up different sections, so the top bit (shown) slots into the bottom bit, where I can store more jewellery! I'm not sure where you can get this, sorry!



This is a hanging wall decoration, I think it's really cute, and the quote is so true to my attitude to life! I'm not sure if you can get your hands on this, because my mum bought it at the annual event 'The Spirit of Christmas', but you might be able to get something in this style if you search the internet!



This is an iPad case I received (I didn't get the iPad for Christmas, just the case), and I was very pleased, as it's completely different to any of the cases I've had in the past! It's a denim material and has brown leather on the inside, with a 'slot' hold for the iPad.


So that's some of my gifts that I received for Christmas! What did you guys receive?



2 comments:

  1. That's a lovely little jewellery box, and I received a scarf very similar to that myself.
    Good blog!

    Meme xx

    thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Awh, I love that jewellery box, I'm so happy with it! And I hope you had a lovely christmas!

      Delete

Every single comment means so much, I appreciate them all. Thank you so much for all your support!